Thursday 29 January 2015

Family Stone | Family Portrait

Back in September I went out to Surprise View with Jude, Nicola and Bump to celebrate impending parenthood. Just before Christmas I went round their house to meet the new little lady. As is ever the case with newborns, we didn't know what to expect and I was met with a very tired little person whose nap didn't seem to have sufficed. We weren't sure she was going to be in the mood but we managed to calm and distract her long enough for a few photos.

I like to collect expressions of babies as they have so many of them ... I'm not sure if these ones look like she's giving us a lesson in dance or a boxing training session. Oh and as I was editing I couldn't help but see some imaginary situations on a couple of the expressions shots which I crudely drew on for my own amusement :). I am definitely a long way from being a graphic artist.

All images ©KateCooperPhotography2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.