Friday 7 April 2017

Jess and Steven | Wedding

Jess and Steven's Sheffield wedding kicked off my wedding season this year.

I loved the structure of their day -- a church ceremony followed by a meal for just family and wedding party at the S17 deli, before joining everyone for a party at The Holt in Sheffield city centre (which happens to be my favourite coffee shop and works brilliantly as a venue too). There was something about this way of doing things that kept energy up for the whole day.

There was a lot of laughter, quite a few tears and not too many raindrops. Hurrah!



All images ©KateCooperPhotography2017

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I had our wedding reception at this place. The wedding venues were absolutely perfect! The manager and his staff were excellent and wonderful to work with. You won't be able to find more for your money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Wedding halls in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.