I have new received a "Wedding Essentials" set of guidelines courtesy of Val and Nick's wedding extravaganza. From now on all weddings need:
- at least one mohican (can be worn down if required)
- a Freddie Mercury tribute act during the signing of the register
- torrential rain
- instructions to bring wellies, picnic blankets, warm clothes
- a wedding breakfast of disposable cook-your-own BBQ kits
- an evening of open mike entertainment ... preferably including an age inappropriate tribute act of Flight of The Concord's "It's Business Time" sung to a audience of small children
- a balloon animals act (otherwise Tom Hanks wont turn up)
- both bride and groom conforming to non-conformist middle child syndrome
Honestly. It works an absolute treat.
Congratulations Val and Nick - it was a delight to be at your wedding extravaganza and take pictures in amongst catching up with old friends :). Can we do it again please?
All images ©KateCooperPhotography2016