Thursday 21 June 2012

Anna and Greg | Portrait

Meet Anna and Greg. 

I met* them at a wedding last summer and am going to be shooting their wedding in a few weeks. We went for a play in the woods during the last of the evening sun - the day before The White Queen behest that we would live in a land that was always winter and never Christmas (although it seems the last few days Aslan must have been near by - even if he's left again this morning). I had much fun - and loved seeing Anna break out in to many an infectious giggle. I was also pretty pleased we made timely use of a painted sign that has worn away to now say lover - when I drove past just days later it was rudely covered over with another sign. Opportune.

See you both in a few weeks.

*Hmm, think we might not have actually met then, thing I might just have seen them through the lens. Taking photographs creates hazy memories about what is real and what is not.

PS Oh I do love colours.

 All images ©KateCooperPhotography2012

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos!!! Looking forward to the Wedding in 4wks :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.