Tuesday 15 July 2014

Family Swift | Portrait

Louise got in touch a little while back wanting to book a family shoot. The family have been living in New Zealand for the last few years, and while out there had started a tradition of regular family shoots with their favourite photographer Sally. Alas Sally proved too expensive to fly over now that the family have come back to blighty, so after a facebook status asking for recommendations, a few of my staunch supporters put us in touch.

We went out to Langsett Barn and had fun playing with stone throwing, tree climbing, squirrel hunting and a little light field trespassing. The boys were super cute together - and I had a lot of fun (especially when I realised I'd just scampered up a tree with massive camera in hand - I do love a good tree climb).

All images ©KateCooperPhotography2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.