Thursday, 9 June 2016

Dan and Lucy | Wedding

Last month I took a trip over the Pennines to photograph Dan and Lucy's wedding in Manchester. The reception was at the Lowry theatre on Salford Quay and was a great space with loads of colour and light.

The boys were getting ready just a stone's throw from the girls so I headed there first before meeting the girls at Dan and Lucy's new house. Everyone was in fine fettle - more smiles than nerves.

It was prime blossom season so after the ceremony we snuck over to a nearby park and made the most of it. I do love a good cherry blossom.

I really enjoyed my first experience of a saxophone quartet -- I didn't realise there was such a thing as a bass saxophone -- nor did I realise just how great Jackson 5 sounded played this way. Good job people.

I had a lot of fun at this wedding -- lots of smiley people -- lots of strong relationships in the room and good weather to boot. Congratulations Mr and Mrs :)


 All images ©KateCooperPhotography2016

1 comment:

  1. I held an event here, and it couldn't have gone any smoother. An infinite list of food items were there at DC wedding venues. Their staff and manager were excellent. As an event coordinator, they made my job extremely easy.

    ReplyDelete