Tuesday 6 June 2017

Pippa and Sijo | Wedding


Oh boy - this wedding - pure joy.

Pippa and Sijo's day was packed to the rafters full of laughter, tears, colour, vibrancy and dancing - oh so much dancing (down the aisle, before dinner, after dinner before the evening itself - the energy!).

They fused so many Indian touches - many of which had been keep completely secret until the day itself. Bridesmaids and a handful of guests wore sari's, all the more to bring a bit of Sijo's home to proceedings given that his family couldn't be there themselves. All this fused with full on Sheffieldy Sheffieldness with photos at the Botanical Gardens and the reception at Kelham Island Industrial Museum.

All this vibrancy seems to be a true reflection of these two humans - they an an absolute joy to be around and made my job so easy with emotion pouring out of their faces and the bonds of love between family and community being so evident wherever I turned.

 All images ©KateCooperPhotography2017

5 comments:

  1. This is Heavenly... Purely God's hands in this marriage... God bless.. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This wedding ceremony makes me crazy, I'm totally blushing to see this awesome wedding photography Stey bless my eyes totally stuck to see this awesome great venue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Wedding halls in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    Wedding Photography Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article, which you have shared here. Your article is very informative and I liked your way to express your views in this post. I am amazed by the way you have explained things in this article. I would like to thanks for sharing this article here. Corporate Video Shoot Dubai.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.