Sunday 4 June 2017

Rachel and Jonty | Wedding

Jonty and Rachel undertook the mammoth task of planning a West Yorkshire DIY wedding whilst living in Australia -- but good golly did they do a good job. They pulled together so many different aspects. Everywhere you looked was a different detail to notice, decorations and gifts crafted by someone special, something yummy or warm to add to the sense of hospitality.
 
But even more importantly than that, everyone was in such a giddy mood all day long, making each other laugh and enjoying the opportunity to spend time together. It was a pleasure to be around.
 
  All images ©KateCooperPhotography2017

3 comments:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Wedding halls in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this article; it is really informative one. Your way of writing and making things clear is very impressive. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this field. Thanks for sharing such an amazing post about Photography. Drone Photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Best Commercial Photographer Birmingham.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.