Monday 16 June 2014

Laura and Giles | Portrait

I met Laura and Giles today to chat about their wedding in September and to have a little play with the camera. We had a quick gander around the wedding venue in Hassop before hopping over to Chatsworth to frolic with lambs. Giles regaled me with stories from his boyhood growing up in the area, plenty of hi-jinks took place in the Chatsworth grounds so the area had meaning. Giles has a real gift of the gab and I have a feeling his speech will be a goodun! He certainly had me and Laura giggling which always helps to keep things relaxed when taking photos.

I couldn't resist another play with double exposures ... I'm still working on this technique having only discovered it last week, but I'm enjoying the extra scope it gives for creativity. Laura and Giles are also fans of ANTP (America's next top model) so tried out their smizing (smiling with your eyes) ... looks like blue steel to me.

 All images ©KateCooperPhotography2014

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you give amazing, something interesting, amazing, lovely video, I follow you , I am big fan of your editing style and I love photography Everyone is looking to capture wedding moments. Here are some awesome wedding Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice blog. Your uploaded photographs are pretty amazing. They all are looking so beautiful because of the lovely shots. Thanks for sharing these sweet memories with us. One of the greatest titles in the world is a parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. Here is Toddler Photography in Noida at an affordable price

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.