Sunday 8 June 2014

The Thinks photo 100 | Week 2

It's the end of week two of The Thinks photo a day photography project over on their facebook page where you take a photo that corresponds to that days word, every day for 100 days. I'm enjoying it! It's been good for me to get my camera out more regularly and be forced to take something every day. It turns out little and often isn't the admin hassle I thought it would be. It's certainly a challenge to come up with something everyday that fits what are sometimes quite obscure words, especially when I'm spending a lot of the day sat at a computer. Sometimes I get to the end of a day and I've taken nothing so have to improvise something. Sometimes I go to bed knowing exactly what I want to get up and take (usually involving slugs!!).

I find it fascinating watching other people contribute too. There is so much variety in how other people interpret the word; with humour, poignancy, literalism, feeling. There is also much variety in how other people see; the subjects, the angles, the emotion. It helps me to appreciate the variety of eyes out there and that there is beauty in the diversity. It is a lovely project to be a part of.

Day 8/100 Shadow No gastropods today, just a late night shadowy selfie

Day 9/100 Black and White They're back and this time it's cerebral

Day 10/100 Pattern I do love Kelham Island for its brick walls.

Day 11/100 Forever

Day 12/100 Time to pretend Imposters.

Day 13/100 Quiet A quiet Friday afternoon drink in my favourite beer garden.

Day 14/100 Loud The evening sky wears its colours loud and proud.
All images ©KateCooperPhotography2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.