Sunday 15 June 2014

The Thinks | Week 3

Ah project fatigue ... classic. Week three has seen my daily enthusiasm drop a little, no more waking up ready with an idea to action, instead a fair few days where I've been tempted not to bother and have had to push myself to post anything at all let alone anything relevant. But it feels like this is good ... the pushing to post when I don't feel like it ... it feels like it's a discipline that will pay dividends in the long run. And interestingly I quite like the photos I've come up with, even if I didn't like the process of thinking up what to see.

Day 15/100 Joy Joy in the gastropod world as Reverend Bumble officiates over a union that knows no bounds

Day 16/100 Sorrow A building with my favourite door is being demolished (though sorrow is pushing it, more like mild wistfulness)

Day 17/100 Thought Playing with multiple exposures led to the growth of an accidental beard. I feel in this photo I have the look of a wise old sage, content to sit with the mysteries of the universe while stroking my tree beard.

Day 18/100 Treasured. A keepsake box I made out of an old copy of Treasure Island.


Day 19/100 Orange

Day 20/100 Yesterday. I've drawn a complete blank on this theme. Gah.

Day 21/100 100 years of solitude ... which wikipedia tells me was made out of a city of mirrors

All images ©KateCooperPhotography2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.